Roper Plate Redux

swooshdave

Royalties can go to MSF. I am blessed with so much that I don't need the money from a few plates to fund my retirement. I'd prefer it went to a good humanitarian cause.

In that case, I could make some if the Philippines solution doesn't work.

• Like 1

Considering that the last run sold out and apparently the only option is Gutsiibits we'll make something happen.

Put my name on the wait list for one.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

case in point. Customer number two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you get to 10, I'll look into it. :)

Considering we don't have a price or delivery estimate yet I'd say we're doing pretty good.

• 4 weeks later...

Getting closer on this. Hope to have a target price soon (including royalties to Pete, which will be donated to his charity of choice) but excluding shipping.

• Like 1

Dave,

Pete posted in a separate thread that he had done another run and had 4 left.  I sent him a message that I would take one.  If that works out, I will take my name off this list.  I'll keep you updated.

Yeah, Pete, I'd like one. Never had a lick of flicker from the old Sport, but I like supporting our community and will be proud to display a Genuine MotoModa Roper Plate, on or off the bike . . . :thumbsup:

(PM sent)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MattiGuzzi said:

I picked up a V11 sport ab while back. Only 13k miles. I don't think it has the Roper plate. Hope could I be sure and if not, when should I replace the existing?

You can be sure. It is easily visable from the outside. It is above the sump, about 2mm thick, and unless the sump has been painted..not likely.. a different color.