Forum suggestions?

As you have noticed the upgrade is done. It seems that everything works fine.
If you have suggestions to enhance the 'forum experience' ( :vomit:) let me know. I'll see what I can do.
BTW, I've added a working Member Map again. But somehow I can't load the old location data. If you feel like it, just add your location with the green button

https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?/membermap/

Thanks again for the donations! It made this major upgrade a breeze!

• Like 2

Still getting use to it. The first impression is that it could use a little more color. It feels very monochromatic and perhaps that was intentional.

Otherwise smooth transition.

I agree, it would be nice to have more contrast, everything looks a little washed out. Also the 'Home' line font is a bit small for use on a tablet.

Having said that, I of course have no idea of how much work it would be to change things.  In truth I am just grateful this forum exists at all and would not wish any very minor criticisms to jeopardise it.  Thank you very very much for your work.

• Like 2

May I ask how closely the members map will identify my location?

Bike theft is high in the UK with robbers becoming more violent.

When I do a search, I will get the same thread anytime the word is used. 

Just now I wanted to look up “Yuasa” to see what the latest and greatest battery choice is and I got six pages but probably only a few different threads. 

Is there a way to eliminate this?

Thanks

31 minutes ago, czakky said:

When I do a search, I will get the same thread anytime the word is used. 

Just now I wanted to look up “Yuasa” to see what the latest and greatest battery choice is and I got six pages but probably only a few different threads. 

Is there a way to eliminate this?

Thanks

Use the "Advanced Search" . . .

https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?/topic/15944-search-function/&do=findComment&comment=195117

On 3/15/2019 at 12:20 AM, 68C said:

Yes, also  the part to the right .  The previous version had an easier to see 'Unread Content' button.

I increased the contrast and made the font a tad larger. The 'Unread Content' button is also prominent in the tab-links.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1