Forum suggestions?

I see, Jaap, you have a fine image of your Sport that appears as a sort of "personal banner" behind your username and avatar. Very nice! :thumbsup:

Is this feature available to us? How is that accomplished?

14 hours ago, testmember said:

Fixed. ^_^

Hmm, well, that "Cover Photo" drop-down does not appear on my profile . . .

2 hours ago, docc said:

Worked perfectly for me. You need to make sure you are on your Profile page.

If @Admin Jaap made a recent change you may also need to refresh your browser cache.

9 hours ago, docc said:

Docc, sorry! You're a moderator and not a member. I only changed the setting for members. 😔 Should work now

That was fun to select a "Cover Photo" but not an easy space to fill.  :notworthy:  Love yours, Jaap! makes me want to go find a twisty road!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi, this was an problem with the old forum, and I tried it on this version with the same failed results.

I wanted to search for the text "599" in the forum.  That is the number of my Scura. Now as before, searching for 599 yields no results, although I know that the text 599 is in some forum posts.

Maybe some switch somewhere or trick to get it to search for numbers ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bbolesaz said:

Hi, this was an problem with the old forum, and I tried it on this version with the same failed results.

I wanted to search for the text "599" in the forum.  That is the number of my Scura. Now as before, searching for 599 yields no results, although I know that the text 599 is in some forum posts.

Maybe some switch somewhere or trick to get it to search for numbers ?

It's extremely common to require more than 3 characters in a search due to the resources required to look at such small search criteria. Just expand your search criteria to something like "599 Scura" and there you go.

• Like 1

So, Jaap, as moderator I often move posts or topics to a better subforum. Seems I can only pin, hide, or delete and the "move" function is missing (or I can't find it) . . .

On 4/10/2019 at 5:52 PM, docc said:

So, Jaap, as moderator I often move posts or topics to a better subforum. Seems I can only pin, hide, or delete and the "move" function is missing (or I can't find it).

Your moderator rights were all reset to none somehow. You should be able to mess with everybody's posts like you used to. ;-)

• Haha 1