Motorbike Diag Software tool

Guest Buck

Does anyone have a used windows version of Motorbike Diagnostic Software Tool and a diagnostic connector to serial port adaptor they'd like to sell? Really all I need is an unlock code for the software (I've already downloaded it) and a schematic of the connector harness (I'm sure I could build it if I know the pinouts).

I think it would be quite cool to play with my new LeMan's brain, but not cool enough to spend $500.00 (yet).

Thanks!

Buck

Guest Guest_dlaing

I think you need a hardware key to access the software, unless that is only for newer software versions....

Another idea that may or may not be a violation of the software license would be to buy a hardware key and timeshare it. ie. I get it January and July, you get it February and August, Al gets it March and September, etc. and If anyone had an emergency, they could request an interuption in the time share process. Of course this would require alot of trust and Priority Mail charges.

I would be interested if you could find atleast 6 interested people.

I went to the website again and found that a hardware key is indeed needed for the software to run. BASTARDS! Why do they have to make it so hard?

Well perhaps I'll talk to them later this winter and see if they are interested in giving a hefty dealer discount since I work for a Harley dealer.

Buck

Buck-

There is a new Palm version out for about $200. You can get it at:

Dear Sir

I would like to inform you that you can now purchase the motorbike diagnostic tool for Palm.

The price for the kit is $199 + shipping.

Best Regards

Giamberto Scaccia

TechnoResearch Inc.

1080 Centre Drive Suite C

Auburn Hills MI 48326

www.technoresearch.com

Has all the goodies that the standard software has but not all the cool graphics. You might be better served getting a K&N Powercommander - they have a number on sale for $150 - best money I've ever spent.

Jim