Roper plates.

pete roper

On 3/26/2019 at 6:35 AM, griswoia said:

What are you asking in USD per plate?

$120AU plus postage which last time I sent some was, from memory, about $30AU. I'm on holiday in NZ at the moment but I'll price up freight when I'm back next week.

On the subject of the Quota and other non V11, non 'Broad Sump' models I really believe that unless you are going racing a sloppage sheet or windage plate is overkill. With the V11's it is the combination of the shallow 'Broad' sump and the low gear ratios in the bottom end of the box coupled with the naff oil pick up location that makes the plate at the very least a wise investment if not a necessity.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Pete.

Do you thing that shipping 2 plates in Athens - Greece, would be possible for you?

If yes, how much the shipping cost would be?

Thanks a lot Pantah.

Two weeks to the mid-south States from "The Arse End of Nowhere." Pretty darn good! Really jazzed about having this in my greasy little ham-fisted, knuckle-draggin' hands. :luigi::grin:

IMG_8297.jpg

For now, it is safe and a delightful addition to my cocktail table. Thanks, again,  :notworthy:   Pete!!

IMG_8299.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, docc said:

Two weeks to the mid-south States from "The Arse End of Nowhere." Pretty darn good! Really jazzed about having this in my greasy little ham-fisted, knuckle-draggin' hands. :luigi::grin:

IMG_8297.jpg

For now, it is safe and a delightful addition to my cocktail table. Thanks, again,  :notworthy:   Pete!!

IMG_8299.jpg

Won't that do more good on the bike?

• Haha 1

Doc, the reason it took two weeks is because I came down with the flu and with my current health issues I was told to lie low so the mailing was actually delayed by a week,sorry. The postal system from us to you seems pretty good. I was notified of when it left Oz, when it arrived in the US and then when it was delivered.

With the Cables Antmanbee was kind enough to organise for us he was told that the tracking was only valid until it left the United States! After that? Nothing! If it disappears? Tough! I find that incredible! It's like 'Shithole Country' territory! I'm not concerned it won't arrive, I get lots of stuff from the US on a regular basis. It's just the 'Fuque off, we couldn't give a shit' attitude that rubs me up the wrong way.

Pete