WTB V11 LeMans or Nero Corsa

4corsa

Looking to buy a well-maintained 2003-05 LeMans or Nero Corsa with low(ish) miles and in excellent condition. Service records a big plus. Preferred color is black. Willing to pay a little over the current going value for a nice one.

I live in the Philadelphia area. If you've got one and thinking about selling, please email me at 749corsa@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Greg

On 4/10/2019 at 5:20 PM, bbolesaz said:

Hey wait a minute here.  I have Scura #599.  Maybe your bike listings need an update !

Thanks for the reminder- just updated it. 

20 hours ago, r3datom9 said:

How is the S4R?  I just picked up a 1st gen Multi, haven't received it yet though.

its the most fun bike i've owned. Super light and easy to ride.  It has the 998 Testastretta engine - so more than enough power.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 5:46 AM, Harry said:

Hi Greg:

I have a 2003 Rosso Corsa you may be interested in. Reach me at 732 687-6706, I am in Fair Haven,NJ

Harry

Hi Harry - PM sent.

Thanks, Greg

• 5 months later...

...just refreshing my original post - I'm still in the market for a Nero Corsa or Le Mans (preferably black) lowish mileage.  Amazing how few to none came up for sale in the US in the past year!

Assuming mileage (not km) in the 15 - 25,000 range, and condition an 8 or 9 out of 10 with proper maintenance, I would think a standard '02 - '04 Le Mans would be worth $4500 - $5500. Whereas a Nero Corsa would be $6500 - $7500.
I'd be happy to pay the upper end for either if in excellent condition with fork and driveshaft maintenance up to date.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

In August bought an '04 Ballabio with 4.5K miles for $4,900. Garage queen. Came with Hepco & Becker bags and rack, Staintune slipons, manuals, a Pete Roper plate, various and sundry gaskets and, rather ominously, a spare shift detent spring. :o They are out there if you are patient.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...