WTB V11 LeMans or Nero Corsa

4corsa

On 3/12/2020 at 3:20 PM, rockers said:

I don't know If we have ouch base in the past, but my beautiful Rosso Corse is still available

Bob

rockersbmw@gmail.com

Hi Bob - yes we have.  Looks like I've found a very nice low-mileage black Le Mans in Wisconsin, and I have a verbal agreement with the seller. So I'm all set from my end. Thanks.

• Like 3

On 3/18/2020 at 8:13 AM, 4corsa said:
Hi Bob - yes we have.  Looks like I've found a very nice low-mileage black Le Mans in Wisconsin, and I have a verbal agreement with the seller. So I'm all set from my end. Thanks.

In light of my imminent return to the V11 Le Mans family, I've made a donation to the keeper of this most excellent forum, and encourage those of you who haven't in a while to do the same.
Best wishes and good health to all of you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

After almost 2 years of searching for a good low-mileage one, my Le Mans arrived yesterday! Bone stock, and only 12k miles. Thanks to Qtip for responding to my WTB ad. Already have the carbon fiber Mistrals ready to install today!5bc45a06089916a8a39ce661336f09b6.jpg

• Like 6

Thanks GuzziGary. 'still wish it worked out with your Nero Corsa, but the Bureaucrats won that day .

• 3 years later...

I believe his WTB ad was 3 years ago and he found one...:huh2: