TPS break out cable

rich888

Fantastic. We'll grab four then. I want one, Michael will want one, Phil wants one and I'll grab one for Beetle as my Hydro Cali will be going for a sleepover in Wagga once it's back together so we can log build it a decent OL map.

Send me an email/Paypal address and gimme a figure. Phil and I can sort it out this end.

Pete

1 hour ago, pete roper said:

Fantastic. We'll grab four then. I want one, Michael will want one, Phil wants one and I'll grab one for Beetle as my Hydro Cali will be going for a sleepover in Wagga once it's back together so we can log build it a decent OL map.

Send me an email/Paypal address and gimme a figure. Phil and I can sort it out this end.

Pete

Thanks Pete, much appreciated.

Ciao

It's $89.56 USD for the 4 units. Shipping will be somewhere between $14.25 if the package is 8 ounces, shipped First-Class Package International Service. There might be a small insurance charge too. If it weighs a pound it would be $23.50.

For priority mail it would be $37.50 with a 6-10 day delivery.

It does not give a time estimate for first-class shipping.

I will order them when I get home from work today after I have heard back from you.

I will PM you my info later today also.

I'll ship however you want. If you know a better way, let me know.

How do the Chinese ship all that stuff with free shipping? I buy stuff all the time that doesn't cost much and probably is larger and heavier than these 4 cables and it ships free.

There is no really hurry and it's such a small monetary investment I cant see the point in paying usurious *Insurance* so just give me the $ figure and an address and I'll put the wheels in motion. No need to ship until you receive payment but knowing you from various boards you are obviously neither stupid or crooked so I'm more than happy to make sure you have the dosh before you ship.:bier:

7 hours ago, antmanbee said:

I just need to know where the arse end of nowhere is?

Ya go a couple of hours past the Ettamogah pub towards the black stump. If you get to the old Murphy place you've gone too far. There's bugger all out there. Take water.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MartyNZ said:

Ya go a couple of hours past the Ettamogah pub towards the black stump. If you get to the old Murphy place you've gone too far. There's bugger all out there. Take water.

Now we need to know what "bugger all" is.  :blink:

On second thought, I may not want to know . . . :huh:

• Like 2

How do the Chinese ship all that stuff with free shipping? I buy stuff all the time that doesn't cost much and probably is larger and heavier than these 4 cables and it ships free.

Subsidized shipping by Chinese government, if you couldn’t guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, bbolesaz said:

Arse end of nowhere??  Yer a stones throw from Sydney.

But it rhymes with "Bungendore" . . . :grin:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 8:39 AM, antmanbee said:

Pete,

Check your PM's

Hey antmanbee, my cable assy arrived via Pete today, thanks for the postage and effort. Much appreciated.

Ciao