2019 OVM Corvallis Show

iqDJHdy.jpg

There are at most a handful of Guzzis at the show, usually more in the parking lot that field. 20 and older means the Greenie isn't eligible for a couple more years, although if I tough it out on the 850-T again I'll put it on the field. I was hoping to get the Norton done before the show but that's not going to happen. Next year!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Qd7VFPZ.jpg

@roktbox Quite the lovely Scura.

HLaHUPK.jpg

This one is currently on Craigslist for $3000, take note of the front fender, fairing and luggage rack. I don't need another V11 Sport like this but I kinda do...

bmhDG6v.jpg

Three V11 Sports in one place is officially my record.

rFkbxwc.jpg

Overhead shot of the Benton County Fairgrounds. Turn out was lighter than usually. Weather on Saturday was rough and although Sunday was beautiful it scared some people away.

wE6p3Or.jpg

A couple of the older beauties.

caKFTl6.jpg

If seeing that dog on the back of that bike didn't make me chuckle, watching him pull earplugs out of the dog's ears did.

Hey, thanks for posting those pics and why didn't we line them all up together? Dude at a gas station on the way home said, "Das a nice Motor Geezy, right der."  Enjoyed the walkabout and chance to meet a few new faces. Have to bring my truck next year as there were a couple of Honda CL's that may not have survived the day had I not been riding. Didn't know that there was a German made Triumph, but indeed one was there in little 'ol Corvallis. Ran over on campus to have coffee with my daughter before heading home in the rain. A man can stretch his legs out around Kings Valley, for sure:thumbsup: My personal favorite - 

1965 BMW R20.jpg

• Like 1

Three V11 Sports in one place is officially my record.

Several years ago, we had three Scuras on a ride in SoCal. :grin:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, roktbox said:

Hey, thanks for posting those pics and why didn't we line them all up together? Dude at a gas station on the way home said, "Das a nice Motor Geezy, right der."  Enjoyed the walkabout and chance to meet a few new faces. Have to bring my truck next year as there were a couple of Honda CL's that may not have survived the day had I not been riding. Didn't know that there was a German made Triumph, but indeed one was there in little 'ol Corvallis. Ran over on campus to have coffee with my daughter before heading home in the rain. A man can stretch his legs out around Kings Valley, for sure:thumbsup: My personal favorite - 

You'll have to answer why you didn't park next to me. :ph34r:

But yes, I'm glad I didn't have more money on me, there were a couple bikes that may have found a new home.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, footgoose said:

My fav's were the fantastic Indian, and the BSA at the end. Thanks for posting.

I didn't like many of the bikes this year. The Triumph as :46 was very well done. Very. The lightly modified Norton at :54 was also tidy.