Unread content?

Chuck

Is there a way for unread content to show the latest post instead of the first post? I have latest checked in the Unread Content area, but it always shows the first. It's a pain..

I know.. it's probably the idiot running the keyboard, but I can't figure it out.

No matter how many times I click take me to the latest post, it defaults back to showing the first post in the thread. :angry2:

27 minutes ago, Chuck said:

No matter how many times I click take me to the latest post, it defaults back to showing the first post in the thread. :angry2:

This is using a mobile device?

On my Mac I can click on the latest post Time/Date to open the last post, but on the iPhone I can only select the last page and scroll down from there.

( Android may interface differently?)

9 hours ago, docc said:

This is using a mobile device?

On my Mac I can click on the latest post Time/Date to open the last post, but on the iPhone I can only select the last page and scroll down from there.

( Android may interface differently?)

Nope, on my computer. Win 10.

6 hours ago, Chuck said:

Nope, on my computer. Win 10.

Even when you click on the last reply time/date below the last poster's username ll the way at the right?

Hmmmm. I just click "unread content."  There'll be a list of that. I'll look for the last reply time/date thingy..

Edit: Nope, don't see anything like that.

Ok, Gots it. There is a little clock thingy..:oldgit: It's hard to teach an ol dawg new tricks.

• Haha 1