Daytona Twin Agostini Mufflers

Miles Long

Anoyone have an opinion on these...performance? Sound?

They look good, that’s a good starting point. 

I currently have Remus cans and a  Stucchi crossover. Was never really happy with the look of the cans, I reckon the main performance enhancement comes from the crossover.

Thanks in advance.

ML

F818DA1C-781D-4E9B-9A83-8994875C065D.jpeg

2 hours ago, Miles Long said:

Anoyone have an opinion on these...performance? Sound?

They look good, that’s a good starting point. 

I currently have Remus cans and a  Stucchi crossover. Was never really happy with the look of the cans, I reckon the main performance enhancement comes from the crossover.

Thanks in advance.

ML

F818DA1C-781D-4E9B-9A83-8994875C065D.jpeg

Check my bike in my avatar and Albums. I've had the Agostini mufflers with the DB killers removed and Stucchi crossover for years. Sounds great and performs well.

I tried about 4 different mufflers over the years and settled on these in the end.

Ciao

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miles Long said:

Thank you Phil for the feedback..., lovely bike, great photos.

Just actually trying to remember which brand of crossover I have. Its the X shaped one without the piece of straight tube connecting the 2 main pipes. Is that the Stucchi?

Its NOT a Ferracci

PS..... my Agostini mufflers have riveted and caps and more of a satin finish. I tried Mistral reverse cone units and they looked good but were a little louder with more of a crack to them but also an annoying whistle/twitter on the overrun like a Norton Commando with aftermarket reverse cone mufflers. Last thing I want to sound like is s Commando on the overrun.

Ciao