Any chance of getting the old forum back?

68C

Any chance of getting the old forum back?  I am struggling with this version.  It is so different I no longer feel at home.

Being British I wonder if we should have a referendum to decide which version is best.  Then we can ignore the result and argue over unrelated things.  Sorry, that was a stupid idea, it would never happen in real life.

• Haha 2

Go ahead and hold a referendum. And just like real life we'll ignore the results and keep the new forum. ^_^

So what is it that you don't like? For me when I come to this forum (or any) I'm looking for the new stuff. Once I finally got my filters right the Unread Content page was my friend. And if I don't see what I want there I can always just browse the forum (just like the old one).

Here's how I have my filters set up:

9j9Ysy5.png

Keep in mind that I visit every couple days.

Once I have my filters set I create a bookmark and just hit the bookmark. And there you go.

Sorry, can’t revert to the old forum. As happens to all software the forum was outdated and vulnerable. The update was long overdue. You’ll find your way and if you have questions don’t hesitate to ask! 

• Thanks 1