2000 V11 Sport for sale

Purloined

2000 Moto Guzzi V11 Sport. 10,200 miles (I'm still riding it.) in excellent shape. Original green paint, top of tank/tail repainted grey (there are some bubbles in the grey paint on the top of the tank, pic included), grey front fender. Minor damage to right side after it fell (repaired). Metzeler tires are 18 months old with a little over 2000 miles on them, worn evenly, no flat spots. Oil and filter and air filter new at 10,100 miles. Valves adjusted. Rizoma brake and clutch fluid reservoirs. OEM exhaust replaced (pic). New battery a/o April 2019. LED turn signals with new relay. I have the oem side covers, I removed them. Includes a three-ring binder copy of the shop manual. Strong motor, terrific sound, rides and runs as it should. $3700., preferred in cash. Located in Connecticut. 
Images at:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17lsXcbeFQbTBdIG8WZqE9zd5wR5GYiEr?usp=sharing

• Like 1

I acquired the bike painted as such, not sure I would have chosen it, but I don't mind it. I was told by the previous owner that the bike had some defects in the paint from the factory and the person who bought it originally agreed to the grey and pinstripes as the dealer anticipated trouble matching the original green.