So happy with the charging,,,,  BUT,  new tires yesterday, out for a ride.  Started fine, everything smooth, suddenly died, no fuel pump.      Have power in the 10amp fuse - F2, on both sides with the fuse installed, fuse out, power only on the outside, that's probably correct. Blue wire goes to nr 2 relay, and its powered.  Key on, and power to the red and black wire and the green and white wire, same relay.   Also power to the coils for a second with the key on.  I also have power for a second in the wire  that feed my pump.My pump is working fine, when I just feed it with power from another battery. There's a blue wire goring to the ECU,,,  is my ECU dead ?   Have headlight and all the rest, just no fuel pump,   I go crazy very soon.    

I did mention a small Luigi a couple weeks ago, no rev counter, oil light, and neutral light , took all the relays out, I still mean there was enough grease there. All good for 100miles.    My brain hurts.     The Shindengen 847 now connected to my battery has nothing to do with this ?

What am I missing here?    I would like to understand the problem with a little help,,,,,  not many around here to ask.   

Cheers tom.

when my fuel pump quits, it's replacing relay #5 that makes it happy

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, footgoose said:

when my fuel pump quits, it's replacing relay #5 that makes it happy

Well what can I say,,,,,   at least I did check all the wiring again, and it all checked out good ,  even the 4 connectors under fuse box,to my understanding   :doh:.

New Omron in 5th position and a big smile, pump going.    Even Omrons die :o.    Beer on me gentlemen.    Would have been great seeing all the faces,,,, changing,   Up against the wall,   Some good advice and it works out.

Cheers tom.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1