Standard foot pegs and levers.

marktheaxeman

Hi there. 

Has anyone got the standard foot rests, rear brake lever, gear lever and linkages that they want to sell? 

At the moment I have rear sets which are a bit high for me and would like to put it back to the standard set up. 

Ive has a look at doing it with new parts but some of the required bits don’t seem to be available and the prices are ridiculous!!

Also if anyone wants to swap their standard set up for my custom rear sets then I’d be up for that  

im in Bath Somerset Uk  

thanks. 

(Be aware that the early '99-'01 gearshift lever is different from the LongFrame '02+ V11. The early brake lever is ~5/8" shorter, but will still work on the later frames.)

I might have all that, but will need to check to be sure. I'll be home Saturday. If I do, it's all powdercoated black.

7 hours ago, Scud said:

I might have all that, but will need to check to be sure. I'll be home Saturday. If I do, it's all powdercoated black.

Scud that would be great if you have it all. I can remove the powder coating no problem as my bike is all ally.

I would need the long bolt as well which holds the gear lever in place and the small arm which fits on the gearbox spline.

Let me know how much you have and what you want for it. I'll cover the postage costs.

Cheers 

Mark.

10 hours ago, docc said:

(Be aware that the early '99-'01 gearshift lever is different from the LongFrame '02+ V11. The early brake lever is ~5/8" shorter, but will still work on the later frames.)

Docc will the later brake and gear shift work on the red short frame - which my bike is??

Cheers,

On 6/5/2019 at 2:40 AM, Scud said:

Hi Scud - any luck with finding the levers and foot rests etc?

cheers

Mark.