Sold a bike, need another one

swooshdave

YjOtsr2.jpg

ended going with uShip. Cost me more but I’m getting it when I wanted it (now!). Bike is currently going through Paducah, Kentucky. ETA is Wednesday.

Shipping was $750 plus $50 uShip fee ($800 total). Transporter pays $150 to uShip. Next time I can go direct with transporter and save $200.

• Like 4

Yeah, ironically neither of those vehicles were ever updated quickly enough and they both perished. 

11 minutes ago, swooshdave said:

Yeah, ironically neither of those vehicles were ever updated quickly enough and they both perished. 

Apparently not entirely! Seems they are both on their way to caring new owners . . . B)

Just now, swooshdave said:

Sure, used.

Maybe not so much "used" as rebuilt/re-engineered/ricostruire one part at a time. Reminds me of some V11 I know . . .

6 minutes ago, Dave Swanson said:

The Norton looks good!

It's got a healthy patina. Also with the size of stable that my brother has he can't get to all of them. Nice problem to have.

28 minutes ago, footgoose said:

did he acquire a V11 yet?

Not yet, he got an ST2 so he's good for now.

7CUXElC.jpg

Fresh off the trailer.

rvkbiek.jpg

Cleaned it up a bit and took it for a ride this morning with my cousin. One kick when cold. Just little cosmetic things to do. Maybe some new shocks as these are the original ones. She'll get a little tarted up. Goes like stink.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, luhbo said:

Thirties' design, mirrors and indicators added :)

Now to be fair the Dominator was from the late 40s not the 30s! The rest I can’t disagree with.