After following ScuRoo's thread "V85 motor secrets revealed" since June 2018, I thought it time to devote a thread to the bike itself. Pretty sure ScuRoo must gotten his and is on a world tour, since he hasn't posted on that thread in a few months . . . :grin:

v7cafe, got word our local dealer in middle Tennessee had three coming in this week (two "pre-ordered"), so we hastily hatched a plan to get eyes (and hands, and butts) on these new Guzzis.

Alas, when we got there, they had all been picked up same-day they arrived. :huh:

We got some good feedback on them and learned a couple things. They arrive at the dealer "uncalibrated", so must be ridden to perform this task that at least involves the ABS (not sure what else). Also, the Adventure is shipped to the USA separate from the luggage/cases which these owners will have to come back to pick up.

But all was not lost! There were Guzzi involved, good friends, and a nice lunch poolside on a very hot day that, let's say, encourages pool-goers to dress "scenically". :D

So, who has had hands on these TT? Ridden one? Parked in your garage? On world tour? :mg:

Medical opinion is that the irregular heartbeats seen among the Guzzi faithful should ease as more V85TTs are delivered.

image.png

The comments I have heard about it include "smooth", "a joy" & "no you can't". :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sat on one at the Long Beach IMS this past fall.  I liked the ergo's. I'm short on inseam and could easily get a whole foot on the ground.  Also comfortable in the standing position.  Fit and finish looked very good.  And the list of installed equipment is impressive for the price.

• Like 1

Likely to get eyes on one in the next few days. "Somebody I know" has pulled the trigger on a pre-order  . . .  :grin:

:oldgit:   I predict the bianco-rosso-giallo TT will become one of the iconic, yet as-always-underappreciated, Moto Guzzi models we will look back upon.:mg:

• Like 1