How many V11's still around?

Remo

My 2003 Le Mans Rosso Corsa which was converted in 2010 to dual ignition and a different camshaft to improve midrange response, by HTM Aachen, now approx. 30,000 Km (and..... not for sale anytime soon).

0045-0901MU2-005_45 light.jpg

• Thanks 1

IMG_2918.JPGAfter decades of interest, I decided life is short (three cancers so far), so I began looking. Stumbled onto a garage queen '04 Ballabio with 4,500 miles total. De-accessorizing it now and spiffing it up. Can't post pics yet, darn it. 

On the advice of a member here, got an ImgZeit account. Here it is with the stuff that came with it.

12 minutes ago, Mikko said:

Sure you can..make a account at imgur and upload the pics there in the “images” section of your account. Click on a pic you’ve uploaded and on the right side you’ll see a list of options. Copy the “direct link” then use the “insert other media” tab here and Boom!! Pics!!!

What are you removing? Some of those period accessories are long out of production, so try to remove them carefully as they could be valuable.

BTW: I’m with you on the life is short thing.. the Grim Reaper has googled my address a couple times..I’m like “Dude...there’s a 98 year old lady that lives down the street, go say hi to her and leave me alone for the next 50 odd years okay?”...

Cool! Thanks for that. Yeah, I'm saving all of the stuff. Sad to say that nearly everything I own is "period cool." ^_^ Found a parts diagram online and it shows the "shift lever" orientation, so I shall be swapping that back.

• Like 1

the Grim Reaper has googled my address a couple times..

I know the feeling. I *hate* to start up an aircooled engine without warming it up, so I was pushing the AeroLario down to the shop in deep snow with the wind blowing 25 in near zero F weather. Got to the hanger apron, and it was ice covered under the snow. Managed to get the kick stand down as the bike and I were sliding sideways. Realized I was puffing and blowing like a steam engine, and saw a hooded figure coming down the path I'd just made. He laid his scythe on the bike, scrolled down on his I pad, and said," come along Mr. Stottlemeyer." I said, "No, no, there must be some mistake..I'm not ready yet." He just gave me the roll eye and said, "You can't *imagine* how many times I've heard that one.."  I grabbed his Ipad, and saw my name was spelled wrong. Pointed that out. Many people spell it meyer instead of myer. He just said, "Crap. I've gotta talk to the girl that transcribes this stuff. Sorry to have startled you." and walked off.

Whew.

The next time, I was under the knife for a cancer operation. He came strolling in, fidgeted a bit, and said, "You know.. this is a *really* complicated procedure. It's been 5 hours now.. well, I'll be damned. You found yourself a *really* good cutter. Better get your bucket list covered, though.. I'll be back."

So far, so good.. :oldgit::grin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

79,000 miles on ours. I put the first 77,000 on it and now my son is taking over. We have to replace the universal joints (for the first time) this week. It's needed it for a while now. Check out Technomec in Montreal - $59.42 USD including shipping.

• Thanks 1