3 minutes ago, luhbo said:

Read the first post

I did.

That is what it sounds like is happening to me.

I could be wrong. But my guess explains his description and conclusion.

If I kick out the side stand, and then push the gear lever down slowly (Clutch disengaged), she tries to stall. I can imagine a poor contact there could cause the ignition to be weak, causing it to die on higher rpms?

Absolutely right

Relays are ON/OFF, nothing in between, and the ECU is completely fed through relays. Quite the same for its controller. It works stable at plus minus 5V, but below that it doesn't cough or sneeze or so, it just resets -> full stop.

1 hour ago, luhbo said:

Relays are ON/OFF, nothing in between, and the ECU is completely fed through relays. Quite the same for its controller. It works stable at plus minus 5V, but below that it doesn't cough or sneeze or so, it just resets -> full stop.

Yes, they are. I work with them (building automation). If you have never seen a relay chatter I don't know what to say. A switch or relay that is pulsing between on and off can pass enough voltage to create a reduced voltage signal like it was an analog circuit.

Either way.

• Like 1