OMRON relay G8HE-1C7T-R-DC12

Rolf Halvorsen

Last time I looked Digikey still had them.

https://www.digikey.ca/products/en/relays/automotive-relays/962?k=&pkeyword=&sv=0&v=39&sf=0&FV=ffe003c2&quantity=&ColumnSort=0&page=1&pageSize=25

ARE TOU SURE its a 1C7T you want? That appears to be an oversize relay on the normal base.

Ok that is what you want, I'm out of touch - Cheers Roy

This is the one I always bought

https://www.digikey.ca/product-detail/en/omron-electronics-inc-emc-div/G8HN-1C2T-R-DC12/Z2247-ND/765512

Yep: pretty sure we're looking for the 1C7T: "oversize relay on the normal base."

I followed that DigiKey link to the G8HE: "quantity available = 0/ Part Status = obsolete"  . . . :huh:

Maybe it's just this "mini heatwave" we are experiencing right now, but I am actually looking forward to this winter when I'll finally be tearing out the wiring harness and installing the m-unit and forever saying goodbye, or rather auf wiedersehen, to all the relays and fuses... 

On 7/22/2019 at 4:32 AM, Mikko said:

I wanted to install that on my MV project.  Hmm got me thinking of M-Unit & Carburetors... You could pull out acres of wiring and crap.. plus with carbs you could always get it started even with a dead battery. 

Add a Grip Ace for even less wiring and clutter! 

Mikko, seeiing you realy doing lots of things to your bike,,, engine work, carbon fiber tank, Duc front,,,  love simplicity special when it comes to electric solutions. That would be my wildest dream for my V11, a few  marine quality wires to get her running with fuel injection, yes today I would want that, specially with upgraded motor IMHO.   Love my old  Tonti 992 ccm with 40mm Delorto too,, BUT.      I mean basic you dont have to worry to much about the mechanical part of the V11,  somebody out the in the electric world, Yes please.   Just around 4500km with the new charging system Shindengen 847,,, cool regulator and stator, 30 amp on holiday,,, nock on wood.  Im a grown water well driller, mostly used to 15kg  90mm spanners  :rasta:,  I just want her to run  the way  she  tells you, OOOK,,, after 4500 rpm.     So whos capable of making that,, Im in.

Carbon wheels ?  would be nice,, but probably $$$.   Sorry a lot of thoughts, well meant d  Have fun with the build,,,, will follow.    ( freight to Norway would have killed the Øhlins deal  :bier: )

Cheers tom.

• Like 1