Colour change - Coppa or Green??

Cikko

21 hours ago, LowRyter said:

Shiraz?   That's my wine.  Official wine of  Greenie owners.

Do you drink PBR?   (Just don't say oil can Fosters)

Ha ha 

I like that , Shiraz the official wine of the Greenies!!

Jeez mate even  when I used to drink beer I NEVER  went anywhere near   Fosters !!

Cheers and I'll raise a glass to you all @ wine o clock ( 4pm -it's the weekend eh !)

Guzzler

1 minute ago, guzzler said:

Ha ha 

I like that , Shiraz the official wine of the Greenies!!

Jeez mate even  when I used to drink beer I NEVER  went anywhere near   Fosters !!

Cheers and I'll raise a glass to you all @ wine o clock ( 4pm -it's the weekend eh !)

Guzzler

Think I'll have some wine this evening too,  I am heading to a favorite Italian haunt for Carbonara.  

• Like 1

Just coming full circle with this project - where do I find the colour codes of the green I long for.....

I tried a search in FAQ's and there's mention of Tenni Green paint and the colour codes someone went to great lengths to get the colour for - but I'm unsure exactly what to order and who from - I'm in the UK and if indeed Tenni is the green I desire.... arghhh!!!

Stu

14 minutes ago, docc said:

Mot Tenni green, "Legnano Green", as luhbo noted above.

Thank you Doc and Luhbo - I didnt realise the Lagnano was the V11 colour - on the push bike :D

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cikko said:

Thank you Doc and Luhbo - I didnt realise the Lagnano was the V11 colour - on the push bike :D

Yah: Legnano is a place. Think of it a a "suburb" of Milan. And the fabulous, electrifying green of the V11 Sport 1999-2001.