Chuck

3mm wrench

Just a heads up. If you should happen to need to remove a side cover in BF Wisconsin, the Guzzi tool kit doesn't have one. :doh:

Why would the cover need to be off?

To see where the main battery ground goes. It's hidden under it. I'd serviced it back in SoCal during the Pleistocene, but had forgotten. :oldgit: Had a dead bike syndrome, and just *knew* it was the main ground. That wasn't it. No fone service in SW Wisconsin, so I couldn't look here, or download a schematic. I didn't even have a volt meter with me.. after all, the Mighty Scura is the most reliable motorcycle I've ever had. :huh2:

It was an interesting experience anyway. Got to meet some new people..

• Like 1

umm.....thats why you put pod filters on ... no side covers

• Like 1

Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 10.09.59 AM.pngumm.....thats why you put pod filters on ... no side covers

• Like 1

Christ on a stick. I do not own a 3mm wrench. I did not think I would need one. I didn't even know they made wrenches that small. I certainly have a 7mm, and maybe a 6mm. But 3mm? Do you mean a 3mm Allen?

;-)

2 hours ago, GuzziMoto said:

Do you mean a 3mm Allen?

Yep, pretty sure: 3mm hex drive ("Allen key"). I keep one onboard for my TPS fasteners and a 2.5mm for the idle stop screw.

I have one those folding sets of hex keys, but they are often impossible to get into tight places.

• Thanks 1

94905_W3.jpgthis along with tire plug kit, extra relay, fuses, tool kit, rags, cleaner, fuses, etc

Reminds me Scud's thread a few years back: