Dasboard interchangeble

Dadparent

Hi Doc, you know so much so hopefully you have another hint too.  I asked the question a little while ago on the forum. The V11 where the meters are planned has the problem of starting when turning the steer to the right. I think it is a broken wire or bad contact. So when I place the meters it is a good moment to repair this unhappiness. It is helpful to know some places that often causes this problem. Are you known with some suspected places? Thanks again,Dirk

3 hours ago, Dadparent said:

Hi Doc, you know so much so hopefully you have another hint too.  I asked the question a little while ago on the forum. The V11 where the meters are planned has the problem of starting when turning the steer to the right. I think it is a broken wire or bad contact. So when I place the meters it is a good moment to repair this unhappiness. It is helpful to know some places that often causes this problem. Are you known with some suspected places? Thanks again,Dirk

Had the same issue where the bike would lose power when turning the bars ('Stuur' for us dutchies ;)).

In my case it was caused by a lose wire inside of the ignition switch similar to what Kiwi_roy discribes in his topic

You could also check the bullet connectors near the front left of the frame that run to the clutch switch, as mentioned by Chuck.

--EDIT--
Just found this older topic discussing how to check the bullet connectors, it could help you diagnose if the connectors are causing your issue

• Thanks 1