WITHDRAWN FROM SALE - 2001 V11 Sport Rosso Mandello

Surj

@Vic the rack is actually part of a Hepco & Becker hard luggage rack that accommodates side cases as well (this one). If that interests you, shoot me a message and we'll see what we can figure out.

@PJPR01 in my mind, the gloves and bandana go with the bike, like the valve covers and side covers. I don't think it makes sense to split off the "special" stuff, and I'm not sure why you think I'd remove the battery from the bike and sell it to you. I'm not parting out the bike. I do have a pile of dead batteries I am happy to send your way. :lol:

Anyone who wants to buy parts: I think I've been pretty clear on what I'm willing to sell separately. If you want any of those items, message me with a reasonable offer. As I said above, I'm not on a timeline to sell, and it may be a while before I can find time to prioritize splitting everything apart from the bike. Quite frankly, the weird messages and demands I've gotten via private message both here and elsewhere are nearly enough to make me keep the bike, simply to avoid dealing with any more nonsense. :lol:

• Like 2

Sorry my mistake, I read it wrong...thought the list in MIscellany were all separate items in addition to the bike,  no need to be a pisser about it but I'll chalk that up to a misinterpretation.

Good luck with the sale.

@Twin AH, you realize it's a holiday, right? I'm surprised you want to get all time-sensitive and publicly nudge me to "encourage a response" after starting no less than three separate threads with me and ignoring simple requests like "make me an offer."  So I've decided I'm gonna keep the carbon bits on the bike for now. Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just thought you would have things in order if you were offering items mentioned for sale is all...……. you got back to me pretty quick as a rule over the last little while.

Good luck with the sale.

PS.     Oh and I did reply with an offer as per your request.... not sure why you wouldn't have received?

Ciao

1 hour ago, Tom in Virginia said:

Wow, kinda like that nicely endowed waitress wearing a low slung v-neck sweater who leans over the table while putting her head in her hands while resting her elbows on the table top. total tease.

And then slaps your shoulder and calls you a dirty old man for looking down her top, js

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would have a hard time letting go of such a clean and rare bike as that. Even if I couldn't ride any more I'd be tempted to keep it as living room art and regale visitors with tales of my daring exploits.

• Like 4

Wtbh,     I've yet to meet a guzzi that I wanted to sell and part with.

At one point I had a pinched nerve so bad in my neck I couldn't even dream of sitting on my Lemans CX100 and reaching down to the bars; but every time I walked by the bike in the garage, that bike put a smile on my face; you can't put a price on that. That was the bike that started my guzzi addiction, she'll never go anywhere.

Health and pain & discomfort comes and goes, with any luck at all, time will help heal your wounds, but a bike like that may only come by once in a lifetime.

To the OP, I sense your struggle with selling your bike, I've learned many times in life when faced with tough decisions, sometimes the best thing to do is absolutely nothing at all, perhaps holding onto it as living room or garage art if at all possible, is the best course of action for now.

Good luck

Kelly

• Like 1

Good man. Money comes and goes, but your Guzzi is timeless. And with all of the kit you have for it it’s legendary. She’s a real beauty! 

• Like 2