Feeling Guilty

swooshdave

Forgive me, Father, I can't recall the last time I rode my Greenie.

I've gotten distracted with other toys.

The Norton Commando Interstate got here and I've been riding it.

rvkbiek.jpg

The 750 Commando started up after an engine rebuild. I'm just about done fitting the fairing and it'll go out for some break-in rides.

And I just traded by Corvette for a new project (emphasis: PROJECT)

NGpQ3fh.jpg

But I am keeping the Greenie on the charger just in case!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, footgoose said:

The Guzzi will take you back no matter how often you cheat on her, or with what. 

That's good because if you cheat on an English vehicle there will be repercussions. :ninja:

• Haha 1

Good to see your first ride starting off from the sidewalk!  Given my steep driveway with no turnaround room leading down to a steep, high crown road with fall line at a right angle, I have to back out my V11 and turn it 90 degrees to put it on the sidewalk to get started.  It's rewarding to see someone do similar, if not regularly or for the same reason.  :P

1 hour ago, Nihontochicken said:

Good to see your first ride starting off from the sidewalk!  Given my steep driveway with no turnaround room leading down to a steep, high crown road with fall line at a right angle, I have to back out my V11 and turn it 90 degrees to put it on the sidewalk to get started.  It's rewarding to see someone do similar, if not regularly or for the same reason.  :P

I’m lucky the driveway isn’t steeper. It’s already more than what I like. I’m not sure I could push the V11 Sport up it.