Calm nervs

Tomchri

My speedo decided 35km was enough Speed yesterday, she is counting tho,,, meaning not the cable.

It will calm your nervs reading this forum,, so I was sort of prepared .

Something in the air.

Cheers tom. ( more relay sickness)e381f40e4f43d32c3eaeb21b25579c92.jpg9971b50c89c7d651eb934cbff8e0860a.jpg

Sent fra min SM-G903F via Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, Mikko said:

It’s Italian....so it should be pronounced “Veea-gannia-tella-you-something” They couldn’t fit the rest in:

don’taa u worry okay? Whatta you problem? Youa police? Whya you no leavea earlier then?

Must be my engliishh, sorry,  :bier:   I was actually well prepared, so my nervs are fine. Actually I'm not a big user of the speedo,,,, last time in court the word notorious was used. :rasta: ,,,, ( can't loose my license n more)  I'm more interested to have everything in working order, useful some times.

I see a big point of Not making a new simple upgraded wiring system for the V11 :rasta:,,   What's then to worry about. More than 100k miles are possible with Some upgrades. I don't even have a fuse in the 30amp nomore, must be an upgrade, right.

Heavy rain tomorrow, so heavy Friday.

Cheers tom.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 7:21 AM, Tomchri said:

Cheers tom. ( more relay sickness)9971b50c89c7d651eb934cbff8e0860a.jpg

It looks like you have cornered the Omron relay market. There can't be any left in the world now apart from in your workshop. How many bikes are you maintaining? 

1 hour ago, MartyNZ said:

It looks like you have cornered the Omron relay market. There can't be any left in the world now apart from in your workshop. How many bikes are you maintaining? 

Marty,

I already killed 2omrons in a year,,,,  ( I thought those were indestructible)     And not looking to make money, just spares,,, and my son Don inherited my 79 Le Mans,a few years ago ,, soon EFI.     And somebody else in need,,,, and  they charged  min outside US 200$ + 50 shipping ....Just a good smile , relays covered. :ninja:.  And I like spares. .   

(  Did I see a V11 on the road  in 017, in 018, in 019,    NO,    

Cheers for a singing 60000 rpm  V11,,,,  

cheers tom.

an

I woud have noticed if the pins had been hot,, should have opened it. It was relay nr 5, for the fuel pump.  They are probably gone,, will have a look tomorrow.

Cheers tom.

Relay #5 (FI) is certainly the high draw relay. I recall Kiwi_Roy (our trusted Wire-Nut and Resident Sparky!) finding 22.5 amps on that NO contact.

I am wondering, at my Sport's mileage, if the original fuel pump, mesh screen in the petcock and screen in the regulator are all adding up to additional draw on the circuit? Add to that, time for a fuel filter change . . .

Also, my total lack of understanding how much amperage coils draw (surprised me!) and how to know when to freshen the coils. Can they draw more and more amperage as they age?