2003 V11 Sport for sale $1000

Omar

yeah, incredible support and care here.  I've been reading a lot of posts over the years.  I opened her up, it's the spring again.  The Cannon Race Craft spring gave, I actually have a spare cuz even though they said it would never break, for a couple bucks it's worth it.  

Thanks again.  Cheers.

15 hours ago, Omar said:

yeah, incredible support and care here.  I've been reading a lot of posts over the years.  I opened her up, it's the spring again.  The Cannon Race Craft spring gave, I actually have a spare cuz even though they said it would never break, for a couple bucks it's worth it.  

Thanks again.  Cheers.

If you just put their spare spring it then it will break again. You have to resolve the issue or you will keep breaking springs.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have a 2004 V11 Sport Ballabio. It had the correct size of boss on the shifter since new. It broke the spring about every 4,000 miles. I tried stock spring, better spring that would not break, but they still did. I was about to do the coil spring mod when Chuck and Scud came up with the fix with the spring with thinner spring steel and two wraps in the coil. I installed about a year and 4000 miles ago and has worked perfectly since. It is the best solution. contact Chuck / Scud about if they are making more or have available 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...