*sold* '03 LeMans fairing

footgoose

from this '03 Rosso Corsa.  Complete with headlight, frame mount, and all brackets- everything needed to mount to a sport (headlight clip ring is broken at hook) and no mirrors or windshield. It has been repainted without the ghost flag graphic. $400 INCLUDES shipping 48 states. It'll be a large box... I got a quote to Florida $80.

IMG_0513.JPG

I finally took some time and organized all the components for this fairing. This should be everything needed for complete install, except windscreen and mirrors. I "think" it will fit any spine frame.These photos show the worst of it, a few holes with cracking where panels were bolted together, possibly over tightened. None are broken all the way out and mostly will not be seen. Some pics are different views of the same spot. The last photo shows the bulb retainer spring hook that is broken off. Includes all brackets, mounting bolts, air dam, complete headlight, plus wind screen fasteners. I had to cut one fastener that was stuck. I can't be taking any more photos as everything is carefully wrapped and securely packed into the box for shipment. The box is 35x14x25 and weighs 23lb 13.4oz. for a diy cost check. The cracked spots can be repaired with 3M 04247 epoxy adhesive.

IMG-1315.JPG

IMG-1316.JPG

IMG-1314.JPG

IMG-1326.JPG

IMG-1325.JPG

IMG-1323.JPG

IMG-1319.JPG

IMG-1320.JPG

IMG-1324.JPG

IMG-1317.JPG

IMG-1318.JPG

IMG-1313.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to the Guzzi V11 sport, bought a 2000 V11 about 3 months ago. Love the bike, but wanted to change a few things to better suit the way I like to ride.
I'm in the process of converting from the clip-on's bars to regular bars and risers. 
Also with all the bug's we have in south Florida, I'd really like a fairing for better protection.
I live in Jupiter,Florida the zip is 33478. Would you know about how much the shipping would be.
This is a big item to box and ship,so I'm just trying to figure out what the final cost will be for your fairing.
Love this form,I've learned a lot from it, its been a big help in my bar project.
Thank you for your help