Gino Rondelli

What was I thinking?

I last used my V11 3 years ago to ride to Sicily from Scotland, I pretty much parked it up after that trip and have just repatriated it from storage, I was thinking of selling but as always after spending the week servicing, greasing and cleaning I stood back, looked at it and thought "what was I thinking?" Flashbacks to the good times and the grin factor means I don't think I'll be selling it too soon! I have other bikes which I use more but I reckon for all round fun the V11 is up there. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Touche.

that's the thing with these.  The one i bought from my friend he now would like to have back (so i'm buying another).  But they hold value well at this point (loaded statement), so keeping them around isn't such a bad thing, unlike a new bike that if it sits in the garage is costing money in depreciation.

Bikes are like women, it is easy to let a good one go then regret it later, especially when someone else is getting all the fun.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Gmc28 said:

Touche.

that's the thing with these.  The one i bought from my friend he now would like to have back (so i'm buying another).  But they hold value well at this point (loaded statement), so keeping them around isn't such a bad thing, unlike a new bike that if it sits in the garage is costing money in depreciation.

Thats called magic or something, you be smiley when she is  home.  It will be a trip to remember  :rasta:

Cheers tom.

• Like 1

a good friend taught me this. You must only make the decision to sell or keep, following a good ride. If you can have a quality ride, get off her and say, "yeah I could give her up" - time to sell.

47 minutes ago, footgoose said:

a good friend taught me this. You must only make the decision to sell or keep, following a good ride. If you can have a quality ride, get off her and say, "yeah I could give her up" - time to sell.

What :rasta:

cheers tom