(Reasonably available) bikes you’d like to own!

What bike would you like to own but for some godfersaken reason you aint bought yet?

I’m talking about bikes that aren’t exclusive (yet), aren’t expensive (yet) and aren’t too weird but you’d love to womble into the garage and see it sitting there!

Personally i can’t get away from twins, so a Ducati 750ss (early nineties bodywork) and a Yam 850 trx make part of my list.  

Enough ipa+ebay+gay abandon= poss purchase! :)

I keep longing after this funky-old hi-mile Guzzi some codger has holed up in a frankin' bunker under dance lights. B)

Word is it's been "gone through"  :o and "ran when last parked" :whistle: . . .

8f1aaba1-dc45-46bd-86a7-a269d9ede6e8.jpg

There is something about "prying off his cold, dead fingers" that gives me pause . . .  :blink:

• Like 1

Between the Mighty Scura (my all time favorite bike) and the AeroLario, I have the bases covered. I guess I have simple tastes..:huh2:

Well, I'd kinda like to have one of those sand cast MV 4s, but not enough to open my wallet to actually get one.

1 hour ago, stewgnu said:

Forgot to mention my guzzlist: v50 monza and v35 imola...

I had a Monza for a couple of years after looking for one for many years. It's a better bike then the sum of it's parts. My Kid lusted over it, though, and he has it now. It was wasted in Indiana with our straight roads. He'll enjoy it in Wisconsin.

You chaps dream big!  I’m feeling the need to put restrictions on monetary values here...  We already have a thread about ‘dweam bikes wot i’d wuv to have pwease!’  (GIVE ME A MGS01 LORD)

I’m talking about relatively cheap bikes guys.  Bikes that there’s no reason not to have (bar the space). Praps under the five thousand mark..?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Chuck said:

I had a Monza for a couple of years after looking for one for many years. It's a better bike then the sum of it's parts. My Kid lusted over it, though, and he has it now. It was wasted in Indiana with our straight roads. He'll enjoy it in Wisconsin.

Ace pertaters.  I reckon a monza’d be just the ticket for tooting about through yorkshire and derbyshire.

edit: i luurve the light blue paint-scheme

Edited by stewgnu
Extra info!
1 hour ago, stewgnu said:

You chaps dream big!  I’m feeling the need to put restrictions on monetary values here...  We already have a thread about ‘dweam bikes wot i’d wuv to have pwease!’  (GIVE ME A MGS01 LORD)

I’m talking about relatively cheap bikes guys.  Bikes that there’s no reason not to have (bar the space). Praps under the five thousand mark..?

Santa, could I please have some luscious 50s-60s Italian single with those delicious curves all over the engine (and tank) for less 5k?

IMG_4396.jpg

12 hours ago, Chuck said:

Chuck, you gotta ride south of Indy.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, stewgnu said:

Okaaay;  perhaps this one is a more appropriate choice then (my first motorcycle, which I still regret crashing....) 

Yamaha-rd350lc-ypvs-1983.jpg

• Like 1