Haven't seen this before....

pete roper

The screws we are talking about are: KM3, KM4 and KM5. All from the SKF factory. They are all used on the first edition of the 6-speed boxes for the V11 Sport.

SKF also have the tools for these screws. But in my opinion they do not fit very well. My tools are made in the same Swedish company (Momento) - but according to my own drawings.

The HUB screw for the 5-speed boxes are not a SKF standard.

I have stopped selling these tools because of my age. If anybody would like to take over - give me a hoy (PM).

Rolf

The special tools to torque those special "nuts" seem critical to me. No way I could have installed my gearbox drive hub nut reliably without :notworthy:  Andy York.

Who else delivers V11 Special Tools to your desperate installation on a pristine V7Sport? :thumbsup::race::luigi:

The basis is the SKF pipes for the KLM's (nuts) No. 3, 4 and 5. But they do not fit very well and are costly when you buy only 1.

I have redesigned these + added the No: 2 which is maybe the most important together with No. 1.

My special peg nuts pipe tools comes in 4 variations:

1 - (KM5) - For the crank peg nut on the 5-speed models + gearbox drive hub nut on the late 6-speed gearboxes from around 2006.

2 - For the 5-speed gearbox drive hub nut + the same nut on the first edition 6-speed gearboxes from around 1999-2005

3 - (KM3) - For one peg nut inside the first edition 6-speed gearboxes around 1999-2005.

4 - (KM4) - For another peg nut inside the first edition 6-speed gearboxes around 1999-2005.

I have bought from the factory batches of 30-50 units, to get the unit price down. And I have 120 customers all over the world. (Yes I have still their names)

But all things must end - so also for me. That is why I have decided to stop buying/selling these tools. I would be happy if someone would consider to take this further.

I have no knowledge of similar tools from other producers.

Rolf (In Norway with a special interest for V7 Sport)

Tolls V11.jpg

• Thanks 1