Pete Roper V11 slosh trays now available!

Pressureangle

Having looked at all shipping options, there is a considerable savings in using a padded priority envelope for these plates, particularly for international buyers. I'll offer that up as your option, and the plates are stiff and durable but there is always some small chance of getting bent. To those who have already paid but not received, let me know your preference and if you'd like to go with the padded envelope I'll refund the difference. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pressureangle said:

Having looked at all shipping options, there is a considerable savings in using a padded priority envelope for these plates, particularly for international buyers. I'll offer that up as your option, and the plates are stiff and durable but there is always some small chance of getting bent. To those who have already paid but not received, let me know your preference and if you'd like to go with the padded envelope I'll refund the difference. 

Hey Eric,     For myself, if you've already got small shipping boxes for them, go ahead and send mine like that.

If you don't have shipping boxes already, and it can be easily placed in a padded envelope, with cardboard/bubble wrap? That works for me too, and I'll roll the dice with USPS and Canada Post,  I'm not worried about any money back from the difference in cost; I'm very grateful that you're doing this.

Tks very much

Kelly

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 10:20 AM, hammershaug said:

Do I need one of these?
Going to unmount the oil pan for cleaning and inspection anyway, so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume you've read the threads? Do you need one? Think of it as very cheap insurance. In typical riding you may never have the need but at the wrong time in the wrong place it might save your engine.

2 hours ago, 7forty7 driver said:

Would I be able to stop by Horst Mfg. in Windham to pick up a plate?

Yes, you could. We do not have a lobby, but we can receive customers. 
PM me for contact information. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Mikko said:

If these don’t fit a 4v Daytona engine, yes.

That is a really good question. Do they fit, but otherwise is the plate necessary on the V10 motor?

Right... I know from speaking with Joe Caruso in England these 4v engines had a problem with the oil pump and cam followers. From what I’ve been told, the Centauro I bought was a 1 owner bike and it has 28K on it. 

No problems from what they say. Since it’s coming apart for some performance modifications, I went ahead with the timing gear set, improved oil pump and custom cam followers.

I’m thinking maybe I won’t need the plate or it won’t fit. So I’d rather pass it along to someone who needs one of they are not available (from reputable people)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 9:52 AM, Pressureangle said:

Most of you probably follow the Redux thread, but I wanted to move the pertinent info to the top where it's not buried 7 pages deep.

Pete Roper licensed sloppage trays for V11 broad-sump motors, US-made in 304 Stainless Steel .080" thick. 
$70US, plus USPS medium priority mail box in the US, total $84.35.
International orders, $70US plus actual shipping. 

Please do send me a PM through the site, and I'll send an invoice. This avoids confusion and creates a solid timeline so nobody falls through the cracks.

PayPal to pressureangle@gmail.com
or check/money order to; 

Horst Manufacturing
9501 E. Center St.
Windham, OH 44288

;)

post #1 of this topic

• Thanks 1