Pete Roper V11 slosh trays now available!

Pressureangle

1 hour ago, Vic said:

My bad also,since its been almost a year, I assumed they were all sold out.

Thank for the update.

Far be it from me to deter any transactions on the forum. I always have something in 'Classifieds' and my pile of stuff does not seem to get any smaller. I don't sell these and I couldn't say if there are any left... I'm just ass ume ing. Just throwing out a friendly reminder of the Rusty Star Picket Project, the OP, and others', efforts to make these fine pieces available to us, with the designers blessing.  I sold my extra one just before these came out... so will probably be needing another as I'm looking for yet another V11.

• Like 2

On 7/24/2020 at 10:24 PM, Mikko said:

If these don’t fit a 4v Daytona engine, yes.

No, this plate is for the 'Broad sump' engines so the Centauro, Daytona RS, Sport-I and V11's.

I'd also add that unless you are really a hard launcher it is unlikely you'd need one on one of the five speed bikes simply because of the way they are geared and their unlikliness to wheelie.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Vic said:

For those wondering, the good news is that Pressureangle is still selling the roper plate, I just ordered one today. Thanks Eric!

For what it's worth, I have about 20 plates left, and intend to keep them available forever. Pete Roper will always get license on any new production runs.
Vic suggested that there may be other desirable components looking for manufacture; if so, suggest them and we can discuss demand and costs.

• Like 5

On 9/28/2019 at 2:19 PM, gstallons said:

No , it is a ( careful ) easy installation , I posted a long time ago , this is the best money spent on a mod you will never ( well almost ) see . 

So excuse my ignorance, or rather laziness in sorting thru a lot of threads to determine, but what year(s) of V11 does this fit?  

Parts that I'd like to see made by Pressureangle are foot peg lowering brackets, similar in design to what was used on the Centauro. 

They wouldn't have to be cast aluminum,  simple plate steel might be cheaper and stronger.  The Guzzi parts are hard to find and silly expensive for what they are.

Also since Chuck no longer is making  the "lucky  Phill"  shift extension arms, this might be another possibility. 

I'm very glade that they are still making the Roper plates.

s-l500 (34).jpg

s-l500 (31).jpg

s-l500 (35).jpg

s-l500 (32).jpg

On 8/7/2020 at 12:31 AM, Vic said:

Parts that I'd like to see made by Pressureangle are foot peg lowering brackets, similar in design to what was used on the Centauro. 

They wouldn't have to be cast aluminum,  simple plate steel might be cheaper and stronger.  The Guzzi parts are hard to find and silly expensive for what they are.

Also since Chuck no longer is making  the "lucky  Phill"  shift extension arms, this might be another possibility. 

I'm very glad that they are still making the Roper plates.

s-l500 (34).jpg

Footpeg brackets won't be cast, they are forged. They could be made of steel I suppose. They'd be expensive unless there's demand for quite a few, too. What's the factory price?