Pressureangle

Pete Roper V11 slosh trays now available!

Having looked at all shipping options, there is a considerable savings in using a padded priority envelope for these plates, particularly for international buyers. I'll offer that up as your option, and the plates are stiff and durable but there is always some small chance of getting bent. To those who have already paid but not received, let me know your preference and if you'd like to go with the padded envelope I'll refund the difference. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 2:35 AM, Admin Jaap said:

Love the V11LeMans.com :notworthy:

Are you going to get one just to hang on the wall?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Pressureangle said:

Having looked at all shipping options, there is a considerable savings in using a padded priority envelope for these plates, particularly for international buyers. I'll offer that up as your option, and the plates are stiff and durable but there is always some small chance of getting bent. To those who have already paid but not received, let me know your preference and if you'd like to go with the padded envelope I'll refund the difference. 

Hey Eric,     For myself, if you've already got small shipping boxes for them, go ahead and send mine like that.

If you don't have shipping boxes already, and it can be easily placed in a padded envelope, with cardboard/bubble wrap? That works for me too, and I'll roll the dice with USPS and Canada Post,  I'm not worried about any money back from the difference in cost; I'm very grateful that you're doing this.

Tks very much

Kelly

• Like 1