IGNORED

Pete Roper V11 slosh trays now available!

Pressureangle

On 1/17/2021 at 1:16 AM, Emeraldv11 said:

Hi, if you screw in a new bolt in and shake it from side to side you should find out if it needs helicoiling 

For me the screws stripped before the aluminum did. Which either says a lot about the Italian aluminum or something not so nice about the Italian SS.

The pair of slosh plates arrived today in Ireland, i must say someone is quite handy with the jigsaw.

Lovely job, a pitty to hide it but when my oil light flickered during heavy breaking i knew it was time to do something.

Thanks Eric and greetings from Cork,world capital of the sideway rains.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Emeraldv11 said:

Thanks Eric and greetings from Cork,world capital of the sideway rains.

Once upon a lifetime, I was working at a Texaco gas station in Belleville, Michigan, USA about 1985. A car full of people stopped for directions to the church up the street, for an extended family wedding. They were from Cork. They were flat hammered. Nobody cared and they apparently successfully navigated their way around. I've long since lost the contact information, but I did get a standing invitation to stay in Cork. It's on my long list of places to see. 

• Like 1