V11 Sport vs LeMans

Kane

This is a real noobish question as I am in the process of rediscovering the amazing Guzzi, after being away since my 850T. I will be jumping into a V11 Sport very very soon (a few local choices that I need to weed through), and the more I learn about this model the more I dig it. I am curious how the V11 Sport is different from the LeMans of the same era. From what I can see in photos, the LeMans has a fairing that I haven’t seen in photos of the Sport, but are there performance and engine, drive train, suspension differences? I tired the search engine and didn’t come up with much. Can a V11 Sport morph into a LeMans?

Cheers,

Kane

A Sport vs Lemans? Basically the same. Earlier (pre 2002) apparently had a shorter wheelbase...

Where it can get different is with the Ohlins equipped vs Sachs/Marzocchi. The ride is a bit different. 

Also maybe Scura vs Sport... The Scura has a single plate performance clutch and aluminum flywheel . Faster revs... 

To me the biggest difference is the suspension.  My Scura is a different animal (good and bad) than my Lemans although the same bike..