Anyone gonna buy this Cali greenie for probably $3500?

po18guy

5 hours ago, footgoose said:

looks like a good one. you should give her a home:rolleyes:

She'd look pretty next to the Ballabio, but I'd have to find another place to live...

11 minutes ago, footgoose said:

Yeah, if it was the rare, desirable Silver, there would be 1. :huh:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, docc said:

Yeah, if it was the rare, desirable Silver, there would be 1. :huh:

Well, like spam spam spam eggs and spam, it's got silver in it. You can see it if you wear rose-colored glasses.

• Haha 1

We're up to 63 watchers now, but no one willing to pull the trigger. Apparently, they do not realize that life is as short as it is.

It’s now down to $3350. If I hadn’t just bought my V11 Greenie I’d be taking a ride out there to check it out. 

There’s also an 850T3 (my first love!) in West Virginia on EBay for $2000. I wish it were closer. I’d love to have an 850 T/T3/LeMans project. These bikes get under your skin!

• Like 1

The seller sounds like a very nice, um... mature gent. An utter shame that no one has clicked. They would be buying it, but it's a steal.

Thanks to this forum :patonback: 81 are now watching. Maybe it should have been an auction instead of BIN/obo.

EDIT: I contacted the seller, who is somewhat dismayed that no one is biting. He is stuck on 4 wheels for the foreseeable future and looking at the greenie sitting there is killing him.