2000 V11 Sport -- Silver Red Frame -- $3250 OBO

Antiquar

Hello All,

It is with sadness that I am selling my 2000 V11 Sport. It's a good bike. It is running well. I just don't ride it much these days and want to clear out some space, and not let it simply gather dust.

It's just shy of 13K miles. It has a Roper sloppage pate installed. As well as an upgraded reg/rect unit. I've adjusted the acorn transmission nut and the transmission shifts without misses. 

Only issues are the Veglia tach indicates wildly and will need repair or replacement (was like this when I bought the bike), there's a leak from the transmission that drips onto the x-over, and the left bar end is loose and fastened with some friction tape inside the bar. 

I'd like to sell it to someone who knows about these bikes and won't chop it out or otherwise destroy it. Open to offers from people from this forum. The bike is in central Los Angeles.

EDIT: Also includes a TPS breakout harness and rear stand.

4XSA6Yg.jpg7otJKmC.jpgZjNqszW.jpgYK5x55z.jpg

Edited by Antiquar
Price lowered.
  • Like 1

What a nice V11! I wish the "general public" knew to come here to bring home the best V11 available. 

No need to be a stranger here, Antiquar! Lurk, laugh, post!

And good luck placing her well . . .

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice bike, and Michael is a good honest guy as well, but I had to pass. With shipping costs to NJ it makes more sense for me to buy local when/if another silver one comes for sale in the spring. Thanks again Michael for your help in showing it to me and my brother-in-law!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, FuelCooler said:

Very nice bike, and Michael is a good honest guy as well, but I had to pass. With shipping costs to NJ it makes more sense for me to buy local when/if another silver one comes for sale in the spring. Thanks again Michael for your help in showing it to me and my brother-in-law!

It was good to meet and talk with you guys! And it was a good excuse for a little ride as well. :race:

• Like 1