I did a test T-shirt.

Pressureangle

Ah, no; just saw something Docc posted with that logo, looked it up and poached it. I was getting some other shirts done, and asked if she could do this. So she can. So you can too! 

Pookie's Place!

I bought a few shirts, and the 'Guzzi shirt is premium Gildan so I don't know the exact price, but they were all just a bit north of $15, all custom like this too. I told her if it came out nice a few people might call it up. She'll do big, small, colors, whatever you want. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pressureangle said:

Squint. 

;)

Just had eye surgery yesterday. I am squinting. Doesn't help.

Don't you subscribe to ImgZeit? Reallllllly cool image host. Just coincidentally developed by a forum member I am told.  But don't believe me - here's a favorable write-up on Dreddit.  Did I spell that right?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, po18guy said:

Don't you subscribe to ImgZeit? Reallllllly cool image host. Just coincidentally developed by a forum member I am told.  But don't believe me - here's a favorable write-up on Dreddit.  Did I spell that right?

The only issue I'm having is occasionally an image will be turned 90 degrees when it's posted to a mail list. Other than that, it's really fast and easy.

12 hours ago, po18guy said:

Um yeah I already have way too many parasitic costs in my life I'm trying to simplify. If I needed hosting more than a couple times a year, or in some volume, or if it was profitable I'd do that. 
These days, I just let the internet work as organically as it does, which means there are holes and conflicts that I'm not willing to invest time to resolve, like this one. I have no idea why some people can't view the photos- that's a question for Jaap.

• Like 1

imgzeit was done by v7cafe, not coincidentally, but in response to our content loss from PhotoBlockit's first stunt blocking all images and demanding subscription payment.

He also built one of the first tools to transfer image albums out of there to a reliable host. They kept finding it and shutting it off and he kept rebuilding it to keep helping people rescue their own images. Not just this forum, either; folks from all walks all over the world. Then "imgzeit" for $11US/yr.

Makes me proud. (My oldest son, who rides with us and now has the V85TT :wub: )

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, docc said:

imgzeit was done by v7cafe, not coincidentally, but in response to our content loss from PhotoBlockit's first stunt blocking all images and demanding subscription payment.

He also built one of the first tools to transfer image albums out of there to a reliable host. They kept finding it and shutting it off and he kept rebuilding it to keep helping people rescue their own images. Not just this forum, either; folks from all walks all over the world. Then "imgzeit" for $11US/yr.

Makes me proud. (My oldest son, who rides with us and now has the V85TT :wub: )

Don't misread me, I understand and appreciate the effort and the purpose. It's just not something I want to add to my psychological load. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Pressureangle said:

Don't misread me, I understand and appreciate the effort and the purpose. It's just not something I want to add to my psychological load. 

I totally respect that. You've made delightful contributions to our small community! I love the shirts, especially in 1100Sport-i Yellow! :thumbsup:

• Like 1