Making the rounds on WG

I do not understand putting a sidecar on a sporting motorcycle, unless it's somehow physically more comfortable to ride in that position. I choose it, not because it's the *most* comfortable, but because I tolerate it very well and it's the motorcycle I want to be on when I get where I'm going to ride it. 

<shrug>

Don't put your taste in other people's mouths. 

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, Pressureangle said:

I do not understand putting a sidecar on a sporting motorcycle, unless it's somehow physically more comfortable to ride in that position. I choose it, not because it's the *most* comfortable, but because I tolerate it very well and it's the motorcycle I want to be on when I get where I'm going to ride it. 

<shrug>

Don't put your taste in other people's mouths. 

Or the misses say,,, It's summer,, I have to stay home and take care of Daffy ( Rottweiler ), and you are out on to wheels. Short trip to Holland, K 1100 RS with EML 2000 sidecar. VERY happy dog and wife. You can easily scare yourself with 3 wheels going quite fast, you can even :rasta:,, oh IPA time.

Cheers tom.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Tomchri said:

Or the misses say,,, It's summer,, I have to stay home and take care of Daffy ( Rottweiler ), and you are out on to wheels. Short trip to Holland, K 1100 RS with EML 2000 sidecar. VERY happy dog and wife. You can easily scare yourself with 3 wheels going quite fast, you can even :rasta:,, oh IPA time.

Cheers tom.

I had a friend who had two sidecars, one on his Sportster- we went 'ice racing' on the lake one New Year's night, so cold the beer froze after we opened it...

The other was a 750 GSXR flat tracker. Imagine a half mile on that one.

• Like 1

I have to say that I wouldn't put a chair on either a Spiney or a CARC bike. They simply aren't designed for it and I'd be worried about something breaking. There are also a host of fitment problems. A Cali is a far more suitable sidecar tug. That's why I'm using one for mine.

Pete

• Like 1