Throttle pop at 1500

Colorobo

Changed to full Mistral exhaust without crossover and gave the tune up idle set at 1100. there is a bad pop at 1500. co set at 0. Had a pop or cough at 3000 to 3500 with crossover and M4  cans . any suggestions. Thanks Rob  

40 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Maybe docc he means the header link pipe?

CO set at zero isnt right either is it docc?

Ciao

I mean CO at zero is better than way into the negative double digits, yah?

Just trying to understand that the exhaust is "without crossover."  "Full Mistral?" :huh2:

No matter what the set-up, my suggestion would be to perform a "Decent Tune-up" for starters . . .

All cool. Trying to figure out what the set-up is.  I took the liberty of editing spelling on the original post. We're talking "Mistral", yeah?

AFAIK, no one can tell whether there is a front cross-over or not. Unless it leaks, rattles, or falls off. (Yes, they can fall off! :o )

So, that's a pretty free-flowing exhaust. How is the intake set up? (stock air box, modified lid, gauze filter, "pods", etc.) ?

So, no airbox lid at all? Just open top and what kind of filter?

Have you baselined the TPS, at total closed right throttle plate, at 157 mV?

Balanced the throttle bodies, how?

If you’re confident of the TPS position and rest of the tune, you can easily braise the value of the CO in guzzidiag. Since 1500 is just barely off idle, this *may* be enough to compensate for the freer flow.  Without an exhaust gas analyzer, we’re just winging it. I have seen values of +10 to +15 make just enough difference, though. Worth trying!