Oil light

cash1000

Gimme an address. I'll send you one and you can take it and brandish it at your local parts house and get a x-reference.

All you need is is a switch that is closed at rest. All switches tend to operate between 0.8 and 1.5 bar which is bugger all. The PS 039 cracks at 1.5 bar I think and has a larger, 22mm hex than the one originally used by Guzzi which was 19 from memory.

Thing is as long as it actually cracks any pressure is pretty much OK. A healthy engine will, even at a hot idle, reach that unless there is something wrong with it or the idle speed is way too low.

Pete

6 hours ago, po18guy said:

I seem to recall they were Canadian blades. It seems to me that all that matters is the mounting thread diameter and pitch and the minimum pressure required to make/break contact.  I see that Rock Auto offers a lifetime warranty on their units. Question is, which one fits and functions?

Mmmm. If you had a buyer's guide that would tell the application , you could have it looked up at a automotive parts store by application and go from there .  NAPA , Standard Ign. , AC Delco , etc . 

I have found so few parts at local US auto parts stores that include the V11 as an application reference. Many sensors and other components for the V11 cross reference nicely to same-period FIAT and Lancia, among others, that were not available in the USA.