MG Sport Proto Desktop Picture

Guest ThomasH

MGSport_Preview.jpg

MG Sport Proto (1024x768)

Hi folks,

Here's a 1024x786 Desktop Picture or Wallpaper using the pictures of the Sport prototype from the Intermot show.

I hope you like it. On Windows systems it may look better if you edit it and raise the brightness 20-40%.

I also have a 1280x1024 version for my LCD, if you want that size, send me an email and I'll send it to you as an attachment...

Click on the link below the preview to get the full size image...

Enjoy! - Thomas

P.S. I won't be able to host the file forever, so if you want it download it soon...

Hi Thomas,

nice job ... thank you !

Although my V11 Sport Scura is the better motorcycle :D I like the wallpaper. you created.

Greetings from Hamburg

Thanks Oliver,

Yes, many questions remain about this styling exercise, I wonder how it will look with street legal mirrors (although I think round black ones would look fine if they can mount them to the handlebars) plate holder, fender and turn signals.

Not to mention how warm the left foot and butt would get due to the exhaust routing...

And what makes the rear wheel go around? Is their really a shaft drive hidden by the swingarm? Possible, but then I'm a doubting Thomas anyway!!

Enjoy the pictures, just thrown together this weekend, but I wanted something to lust over at work...

- Thomas

• 2 weeks later...

Wait!!! Please, send me a 1280 x 1024. Thanks Thomas!

Nice work! I assume you have a Macintosh, not that one could not do what you did on a PC...But people with good taste in bikes often have good taste in computers, even if they cost more...

I too like the more classic looks of the V11S and Le Mans, but I am finding myself doing more sport solo riding than sport touring, so if I ever get off my @55 and start making real $$$$$$.¢¢ then that bike or the Griso would make a nice second bike, and then I could dedicate the V11S to more of a touring duty.

Please email me at nospamdlaing@nospamsan.rr.com

Please copy and paste to email and take out the two "nospam" that I inserted to reduce spam, like it could get any worse...

Thanks for your trouble.