Colorobo

Throttle pop at 1500 continued now just through right TB

As stated above, checked with ether around TB no rpm change. just changed Tps  no change. what gives Coil and wire,I think. Anybody have suggestions.Actually felt TB for  spitting and its the right for shure. On idle also got backfire through exhaust.

2 hours ago, Colorobo said:

As stated above, checked with ether around TB no rpm change. just changed Tps  no change. what gives Coil and wire,I think. Anybody have suggestions.Actually felt TB for  spitting and its the right for shure. On idle also got backfire through exhaust.

Have you checked the compression and valve clearances?

Ciao 

Is this sudden onset, or has it been building? As Phil asked, compression and valve clearance would be first to check. After that, it does seem to be related to a lean condition. Dirty injectors? TBs synched?

Could wrap tape around the inlet rubber and see if that helps at all

Do you own / can borrow a temp gun or IR camera to check ex. pipe temperature after making  a ride to see which side id hotter ? Inspect both spark plugs and diagnose them . As a natter of fact , replace the spark plug on the bad side to see what happens . I would hate to go through all this to find this out ! 

If the spark plug is good , then go to town diagnosing . I the bad side shows a lean condition , make sure everything is buttoned up around the throttle bodies , intake . etc . If all this is good , I would suspect the injectors . There should be an injector service in your area . They can verify or clean your injectors to match flow . Good luck !

It started when i change exhaust from M4 cans and crossover to Minstral cans and got rid of crossover in front.. Tb synced and tps set and airscrews cleaned and new plugs . I guess ill check valves. But it is only on the right side TB. 

When I got rid of my front cross over and put the Mistral crossover on , I felt ( she sounded like she had an exhaust leak at the head ) Anything like that behavior with your swap ?  I did change new exhaust gaskets, that could make problems for you if you have a leak there.

My Rosso Corsa got a better throttle response,,,, but totally useless in traffic,,,  ANOTHER mapping. It's been well proven Stucci is best when it comes to performance. I think I read original crossover made 10 more hp at top over the Mistral   :rasta: .

I have faith in Meinolf's mapping.  You will figure it out. ( old exhaust back on,, she will behave again)

IPA time, cheers tom.

4 hours ago, Colorobo said:

It started when i change exhaust from M4 cans and crossover to Minstral cans and got rid of crossover in front.. Tb synced and tps set and airscrews cleaned and new plugs . I guess ill check valves. But it is only on the right side TB. 

Without being impolite when asking for help with a running issue this stuff needs to be included at the beginning. This seems to be a common event, people asking for troubleshooting help and not including very important information from the start, its very annoying. Like going to the doctor complaining of a headache and not telling him it started after you banged your head. 

Its troubleshooting 101......provide ALL associated information at the beginning, not drip fed over pages of a thread.

Ciao  

• Like 2

Lucky Phil not everyone is as smart as you are, they are only looking for help.

Not everyone has all the information you require to make a diagnostic LIGHTEN UP.

We all know how smart you are just help with the request as is.

Will not respond  to a attack PLEASE just look at it.

43 minutes ago, thumper said:

Lucky Phil not everyone is as smart as you are, they are only looking for help.

Not everyone has all the information you require to make a diagnostic LIGHTEN UP.

We all know how smart you are just help with the request as is.

Will not respond  to a attack PLEASE just look at it.

You miss the point entirely, its not about how much I or anyone else knows its about giving basic information so others can assist with help in the most efficient way.

The OP is obviously capable enough to have done the work he has on the bike so its not unreasonable to expect he can provide all the information at the beginning.

What I'm asking for is reasonable and sensible and the most efficient way to troubleshoot technical issues, its nothing to do with attacking anyone. It is however a direct comment on getting help without wasting time and energy of people willing to assist.

Ciao

• Like 1