Ducati ST3 For Sale

Scud

Anybody want a great deal on my ST3?

I'm just not riding it, and want to get a TW200 as learner bike for the family.

Here's the link to the ad on Craigslist.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/mcy/d/carlsbad-ducati-st3-priced-for-quick/7036033050.html

Open to offers. Priced low as I am on the verge of "giving it away" as a trade in on a new TW200.

• Like 1

TW's are cool. Popular around here. Have you considered a Grom? I must have seen 20 of those at this years Spine Raid. I'd buy either one of those if a good - (close) - deal popped up.

The ST is a steal. We know the care level invested in your machines.

I started at $4,200. Have been letting the ads expire and I keep dropping the price. 

Yeah, I've seen the groms, but if I was going to buy a really small bike, I'd get the Honda Monkey Bike. The TW will go damn near anywhere - and I think I will put a surf rack on it.

• 2 weeks later...

...and yet it remains for sale. I've had two lookers. And yeah, used bikes are so cheap that it is very financially hazardous for motorcycle addicts. I could just about justify keeping it and buying a few more interesting specimens... My gosh, my local dealer has a brand-new Husqvarna Svartpilen on clearance for $3,999. I rode it. It's FUN.

Sold today to a guy who drove over 5 hours from Las Vegas - and is currently making the return trip.

Long may you run... with your chrome heart shining in the sun...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1