S'xteenth South'n Spine Raid 2020

docc

14 minutes ago, Paul6506 said:

I'm in Strawberry Plains Tenn Will anyone be riding by my area?

Hi, Paul6506! Looks like you are just north of I-40 about 20 miles northeast of Knoxville. Not sure who is traveling in from that direction. :huh2:

Slip down to Tellico Plains for a visit! :race:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Paul6506 said:

Maybe a little less. I have to check. Wife and I just moved here in January from Connecticut. Both retired. Still learning the area.

A South'n Spine Raid would be a great introduction to the roads!  :race:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paul6506 said:

Maybe a little less. I have to check. Wife and I just moved here in January from Connecticut. Both retired. Still learning the area.

welcome Paul, and wife... to the forum and to the "raid". Hope you can make it, this time or next. You've landed in a piece of America that'll make you wonder if the Creator of the Earth had motorcycle riding in mind.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paul6506 said:

Guzzigarage.jpg

That’s a great looking bike. We’d all love to see more! Is that factory paint? That red is lovely, but it’s a shade I’ve seen more on some Ducatis and not so much on Guzzis.

On 9/8/2020 at 11:58 PM, Kane said:

That’s a great looking bike. We’d all love to see more! Is that factory paint? That red is lovely, but it’s a shade I’ve seen more on some Ducatis and not so much on Guzzis.

1. It is stock factory paint.

So, Paul, several of us end up at Tapoco Lodge for lunch Saturday and up to the Tail of the Dragon to watch the carnival if that looks more do-able for you...

Also, hoping @sctt2525 brings his sweet Ballabio again to hang out!

3 hours ago, docc said:

So, Paul, several of us end up at Tapoco Lodge for lunch Saturday and up to the Tail of the Dragon to watch the carnival if that looks more do-able for you...

Also, hoping @sctt2525 brings his sweet Ballabio again to hang out!

Cheers, Docc!

I'm the one that ran in to Paul at the "Time Warp Tea Room" on their bike night.

I'm sure I'll find my way to Tellico this weekend.

• Like 3