Twin AH

Centauro sport

Have been posting on the other forums and thought I might check in with you folks as well.

Considering a Centauro sport.

Would be looking for one as usual low mileage ,excellent condition unmolested.

If any one of you might know of such a creature would be good to hear from you.

PM or other.

Ciao

1 hour ago, Twin AH said:

Seriously no one... :huh:

They only made 410 units out of a total Centauro production run of 1918 world wide so dont expect to be overwhelmed by responses. So now imagine how many of the 410 made it to the USA/Canada.If you do happen to find one just make sure its a really low mileage unit as the high wear engine parts are getting all but impossible to find and if you can get them they are stupid expensive. Of course if you're engineeringly inclined you can do just about anything but even the std stuff like main bearings etc are getting dear. 

Ciao

12 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

They only made 410 units out of a total Centauro production run of 1918 world wide so dont expect to be overwhelmed by responses. So now imagine how many of the 410 made it to the USA/Canada.If you do happen to find one just make sure its a really low mileage unit as the high wear engine parts are getting all but impossible to find and if you can get them they are stupid expensive. Of course if you're engineeringly inclined you can do just about anything but even the std stuff like main bearings etc are getting dear. 

Ciao

OK, so how about a V11 engine retrofit? Sounds easy! :not:

Can't say I've ever seen a Centauro, and I live in a reasonably Guzzi-rich part of the US. 

11 minutes ago, po18guy said:

OK, so how about a V11 engine retrofit? Sounds easy! :not:

Can't say I've ever seen a Centauro, and I live in a reasonably Guzzi-rich part of the US. 

Probably easier than the high cam engine into the V11. Wouldn't look as good though. How about a grisso 8 valver in a Centauro. That might work although the alternator might be an issue.

Ciao

• Like 1

And who would know better? ;)

49 minutes ago, po18guy said:

And who would know better? ;)

Pete Roper would.

Ciao