Green '00 Sport with Magni (+ optional extras) - SOLD

Gio

For sale by original owner - 2000 V11 Sport (purchased new in 2001) with Magni fairing, Hyper-Pro damper, Mistral cans, mapped PC3, Roper plate, Edge-Guard, Pro-Tek caps, tank-bag and almost new tires (Angel GT) - as pictured below.

Optional extra parts (Tekno bags / mounting brackets, factory Lafranconi cans, stock mirrors / bars, Anaconda rear wheel pit-stand, Twin-Max electronic synchroniser). Also listed locally on kijiji - see link for additional pics / full details :

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1491265642

Bike includes factory manual, set-up notes, full service history and miscellaneous spare parts.

Around 98,500 km (61,500 mi). Asking $4,250 CDN (approx US$3,000) All original paperwork.

DSC03128.JPG

• Like 2

Hi Larry - thanks for the enquiry. I have received interest in several of the extra items currently offered with the bike (in particular the flyscreen, Lafranconis and even just the Magni) but am currently in discussion with interested parties here in Canada - my hope being to sell the entire package once better weather arrives in the spring. Should this not be the case (or a buyer for just the bike as configured now presents) I would consider selling extra items on a come-first basis ... feel free to PM with a provisional offer on the flyscreen, and yes - I have all the original fixtures / fittings in storage - even all the original emission canisters etc! (curious if those are required in California on a used bike?)

Cheers,

Gio

I"m new to the forum and not sure how to send you a PM. I think I did it correctly and hope you received it.   Red Lion

Hi RL - yes, I got your message (although this to my email rather than message folder - either works as avoids other members having to read details of any off-line discussion) so a belated welcome to our forum and will take your offer for the flyscreen into consideration - again depending upon how everything un-folds with the bike package as a whole.

Cheers

Gio

Edit - your message just appeared in my forum mail also - all good.

Edited by Gio

• 3 weeks later...

Based on recent enquiries from some Canadian prospects - I may now be in a position to sell the following "extras" separately as follows : Flyscreen (green) - removed shortly after purchasing the bike (when Magni installed) Factory bars / mirrors - as above (Magni came with lower clip-ons and mirrors) Factory LaFranconi cans (again - replaced with Mistrals shortly after purchase) Twin-Max electronic synchroniser Anaconda Pit-stand (modified for rear) Tekno bags / mounting brackets ... have a second set of mounting brackets so would leave existing brackets mounted Removing any of these these items from whole package would adjust price accordingly. Please PM with interest / offers ... JB, RL and Woody - I note prior correspondence / offers and would respect order in which received.

Further to multiple PM enquiries regarding the "extras", and with the intent of clarification - my primary objective is to find another good home for my Sport ... there are a few discussions now taking place (spring is just around the corner!) and this may require some of these items - so still not sure which of those might be available, but here is my thinking on pricing (in US$) should no longer be required :

Flyscreen $125 (offers on-hand)

Stock LaFranconis  $250

Stock bars / mirrors $75 ea or $135 for both (ie both pairs)

Twin Max $60

Pit-stand $60

Tekno bags $125 (bags only - offer on-hand) - little used and purchased couple years ago, but came with brackets so original mounting brackets +$25

My apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

Gio

Further to on-going local (Canadian) discussions, and in the interest of a level playing field - have updated ad to reflect base as-is pricing (ie $4995 CDN or approx $3,750 US) plus listed optional extras (which may or may not be part of bike sale). Am adding to this latter list a white face Veglia odometer in miles (picked up a few years ago at a swap meet in the UK and looks to be in good condition) which I think I paid 10 or 15 pounds for at the time (not tested but could connect to cable drive next time I start the bike to check) ... it has 19576 miles on the clock and would offer here for US $30 plus shipping if working ok (likely not of much interest to folks in metric lands ...)

Will add additional pics of all items shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

Canadian sale pending (of bike as-is) so am planning to "release" some of additional "extra" items for sale - specifically the flyscreen (several offers already on-hand), original LaFranconis, stock mirrors / bars and odometer (in miles) - will contact prior PM's accordingly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy for you Gio  . . . not so much for our little community. Your being here with us will always be welcome and invited! (Gio joined May, 2003!)

Don't wander too far off, buddy! :mg:B):bier:

Thanks guys ... sale not confirmed just yet, but this will always be a special place to visit - not just for bike stuff, but for also the people and stories behind them ... hope it's ok if I stick around for a while!

Keep those offers on the "extra" items coming ...

Cheers!

Gio

Edit - asking price now $4,750 CDN (approx US$3,650) based on offers for some of the extra items

Edited by Gio
Price adjustment
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1