Green '00 Sport with Magni (+ optional extras) - SOLD

Gio

In PM with another member - seems there may have been some confusion about status of the bike ... so to clarify - there has been local interest, but nothing yet confirmed ie still officially for sale

It was nice enough to get out of the barn today and take a few more pics so thinking I will re-fresh the whole ad (now that some of the extras have been sold) - and so at this point :

Bike (as pictured ie with Magni fitted) still available at $4750 CDN (approx US$3650) ... and with options on original bars/mirrors/Lafranconi cans (separately listed in classified section)

Hope this clarifies!

PS ... and to follow-up those positive thoughts/ideas from the Luciano Marabese thread - unless sold separately prior ... would consider including the stock LaFranconis to offer something along the lines of the original design he conceived of ..?

1119179444_MarabeseV11LeMansProposalsmaller.jpg.365a96097b0c2f98ae85e21e02828a41.jpg

• Like 1

Your Greenie is a real beauty, and such a deal, too! If I didn’t already have mine I’d be quite tempting to fly-and-ride to the Maritimes and ride that beauty back. A Green V11 with a matching  Magni fairing? Try to get Magni to even answer the phone! C’mon. Hard to believe that you still have it.

• Like 1

Thanks - I can't disagree with you, but then I'm somewhat biased! I knew the bike had to have a Magni as soon as I saw one (2001?) - and let's just say that importing directly from Italy to the west coast (at the time) was not exactly inexpensive ..! Having said that - dealing directly with (Giovanni) Magni at the time was actually quite fun (despite my almost non-existant Italian) - indeed this is how "Gio" got the name ...

• Like 1

Hi Brian - per previous edit (and updated ad on kijiji) ... some interest but nothing conclusive - so yes, still for sale and located about an hour west of Halifax, NS

• 2 weeks later...

Based on recent offers for some of the optional items, in conjunction with changes in US/CDN exchange rate - have just reduced asking price of bike as-is (ie with Magni fairing, tank-bag, Mistrals, Power-Commander, spare parts - but excl Teknos, factory bars/mirrors and factory LaFranconis) to $4,300 CDN (approx. $3k US) and is likely final price adjustment before withdrawing if not sold ...

The bike is a very nice piece and worth your original asking price.   With global economy nearly shut down, it might be an issue trying to sell it.

• Confused 1

Thanks guys - I have tried to be fair / flexible with asking price ... but yes - these are changing times for sure! I'll give it another few weeks but will soon be busy as growing season approaches and other projects come up - so will leave at this final pricing and see what un-folds.

Was recently asked what my bottom line might be -  offered @ $4,250 CDN (approx. $2,975 US) ... any additional flexibility would be with optional items (Teknos, bars/mirrors, pit-stand or Twin-max) ... offers for some of these already in-hand, pending sale of bike.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...