V 11 sport tail peices

Twin AH

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 10:54 AM, griswoia said:

They all interchange you simply have to have a metal tail latch cross brace for the later models.  What year do you have and what are you looking for?

I have one of each in good condition if you are looking for a replacement.

Not sure if you got my PM or not.

Would be interested in having a peak at your offerings if you could send a few pertinent pics my way please.

Thx in advance.

Ciao

6 hours ago, griswoia said:

Didn't get PM, or don't know where to look.  Yeah will take pix and forward this afternoon.

PM (Personal Messages) are in the envelop at the top right of the page. You can set notifications by clicking on your username, top right, and selecting "Account Settings" - > 'Notification Settings'

So turns out I may have found one but would like to see what you have to offer before committing to this one.

Would rather buy from a member before some one else as well.

As soon as you can provide detailed pics as well as what you will be needing$$

Thx in advance.

Ok guys how do I upload decent pix to this thread?  Alternate option is PM me your Gmail and I'll send pix.  Basically I have one silver thick rail and one mat grey later tail she'll I could part with.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/N11XzwvY7YkHYfM56

1 hour ago, griswoia said:

Ok guys how do I upload decent pix to this thread?  Alternate option is PM me your Gmail and I'll send pix.  Basically I have one silver thick rail and one mat grey later tail she'll I could part with.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/N11XzwvY7YkHYfM56

Hey, open the image in Photo, "right click" for the drop down menu, and select "Copy Image Location."  Paste into the post:

hZmbIoaMMRKPoE3WniiosL-8SekB6A5Zdc2jE5nl